“FREE Expert Advice on Keeping, Breeding, Beautiful Healthy Finches"
Welcome to Finches Birds Center,
My name is Cody Jons and I'm a passionate finch lover for many years. My family and I simply adore this priceless gift of Nature. Over the years we have achieved great success on keeping and breeding healthy and joyful finches. On FinchesBirdsCenter.com you will find anything you really need to know about these beautiful birds.
I truly believe that you’ll find here a lot of helpful information in purpose to learn more about their behavior, habits, as well as very useful advices on housing and breeding beautiful and carefree finches.
This mini course is for beginners to experienced enthusiasts who want to know up close these sweet creatures, and for all sincere keepers and breeders for which I deeply believe that they can find more useful information and to expand their knowledge. With my guide of 10 secrets you’ll be provided with the best tips for healthy and happy finches.
In my FREE “Mini" Course, You'll Learn the Most Important Secrets:
- Prepare yourself and your home for the new inhabitants. You will learn about their basic needs and specific habits, which vary from type to type.
- Loneliness is very harmful for them. They won’t be able to cope with that and they need a company. That means you’ll need at least two birds, a male and a female.
- The best possible way is to buy finches directly from breeders. Online trading is not recommended from few different but very important reasons.
- Knowing the reason between a healthy and a sick finch is from essential importance for your timely response in case of illness. In that case, it will help you to cure the bird successfully, as well as to keep the other birds healthy.
- Finches need a time to adapt to their new homes. According to experienced breeders, you should have already prepared temporary housing for the birds, which means a decent cage and assets to meet the needs.
- The size of the cage has a significant importance for their proper physical and mental development. The bigger cage, the better. If you have enough budget and room, you can put them in aviary.
- Finches have day and night cycles. Feeding patterns, rest patterns and other biological functions of finches are just as dependent on regular day and night as humans are.
- Here is how to make an ideal aviary in which you can keep various types of finches. You are able to construct a useful and ideal aviary.
- The downside of special breeding flights. Some breeders claim that large cages are a better choice than aviaries. Others support indoor or outdoor aviaries.
- You should prepare a feast for your finches. They are primarily seed eaters and mixed seeds are necessary, but they also need additional food items like boiled eggs, minerals and live food.
- Much, much more!
Yes, Cody! I Want to Learn the Secrets
of Keeping and Breeding Happy,
Send Me My Free "Finch Secret Tips"
Email Course Today!
You Will Receive the First Lesson in Your Email Inbox Immediately.
Privacy Assured: Your email address is never shared with anyone.